Natural Gas Water Heater Rebates Vancouver BC (FortisBC)
What’s the great offer?
Upgrade to a qualifying natural gas ENERGY STAR® water heater and you could get rebates from $200 to $1,000.
Why transition your water heater?
Water heaters are another vital component of household comfort, providing hot water for various daily activities. Forbis BC’s rebates on water heaters promote the transition to energy-efficient models, such as tankless or heat pump water heaters. These options not only save energy but also reduce water wastage, contributing to a more sustainable lifestyle. Call your approved gas utility company, Onsite Heating and Cooling at 604-554-4444. to take advantage of this offer.
How can I tell if my water heater needs replacing?
There’s no repairing a leaky water heater. If you notice any of these signs it may be time to get a new one. You can purchase your water heater from a retailer, but to be eligible for this rebate it must be installed by a Technical Safety BC licensed gas contractor with a valid GST number.
- leaking or pooling water on the top around the water connections and/or under or near the heater
- rust stains on laundry or in showers or sinks may be evidence of rust buildup in the water heater
- rusty water comes out of the taps
- slow hot water recovery time – it takes longer to heat up water or the water doesn’t get as hot even though heat settings haven’t changed
- bubbling or boiling noises in your tank as water heats up
Call us today and we'll work to get you approved for all the available rebates!
Request a help with HVAC Rebates:
Authorized Supplier & Installer
24/7 Aftercare Service
If you have questions or any future issues arise, we make sure to take care of you. Relationships with our customers are paramount. We want to work with you for life.